Thursday, May 26, 2011

Whispers of the heart.



These pictures are really inappropriate for the season right now. I found these tucked away in my old blog, collecting time. I was just starting to take pictures then. Not that I'm any better now. I actually think that I was way better then. I never cared for anything. I was having fun. I never needed anybody's acknowledgments. I wonder when it turned into a narcissistic way of boosting my ego? So, I am going back. Lately, taking pictures isn't as fun as it used to be. Now I know.

I think too much about it.

It isn't as clear cut as what I've always thought it would be; as how I've always believed it would be. It is blurry. It is imperfect. It is this moment. It is this light. It is perfectly imperfect. It is chaos. It is life.

All I need is a camera. And a moment. Nothing more.

*Pictures from First Snowfall 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment