Wednesday, December 28, 2011

206*365 Grateful-My Dream That I'm Working On.

206*365 Grateful-My Dream That I'm Working On.

"I may still not know what I want to be when I grow up, but I do know that someday I want to live in a house filled with my books and travel souvenirs. And the walls that aren't covered in bookshelves will be covered with photos of my family and friends. When I leave the house I will be going to a job I love, and I'll return to a person I love. So, that's my dream I'm working on."

-Amber Morley

2 comments:

Atiqah H. said...

I have that necklace... But I gave it to my sister as a present. /facepalms

/steals it.

Balderdash. said...

Hello! You're back from your trip? Bet it was fun! Aemrith gave that to me for my birthday this year. I love it to bits. :3

Post a Comment