Sunday, February 26, 2012

266*365 Grateful-I Am Who I Am

266*365 Grateful-I Am Who I Am

Taking photos is a huge part of who I am. I barely leave the house without even having one camera on hand. I live a quiet life- I have no grand stories to tell; I have all but one-my life. And it is ordinarily extraordinary if you ask me. So I take pictures to remind me of how blessed I am, that life could be randomly beautiful in a lot of ways.

++++

"Keep your attention focused on what it is you feel- the emotions and stories that move your heart and that you want to share with others. This will center you, slow you down, and be your compass to help live in the moment.

We often take photographs that reflect where our mind is. And though our intentions are usually unspoken, they inform so much of what we unconsciously choose to do so."

-Expressive Photography: The Shutter Sisters' Guide to Shooting from the Heart

3 comments:

*megu said...

oh!!!lovely lovely portrait!

Balderdash. said...

Megu-chan! Thank you so much! I finished my B&W film yesterday and I dropped it off at the Photo Lab. I'm so excited to see the pictures. :)

いつもありがとう!

*megu said...

so excited to see the pictures too!

Post a Comment